1. An advance of 50% is to be made before commencement of the shoot.
2. A charge of Rs. 1000/- per hour will be applicable if the shoot extends beyond the stipulated time, due to delays by the client.
3. We confirm and commence a shoot after receiving 50 % of the fees in advance.
4. For last minute bookings, payment to be made by cash or credit card (For credit card bookings a charge of 2% will be added)
5. Approval of shots must be done by the client on the spot, as the shoot will not be repeated.
6. We do not provide prints of the images.
1. The final edited images are handed over on a DVD / PEN-DRIVE (Optional) after the full payment has been received by us.
2. The client will be required to collect the DVD / PEN-DRIVE from us. In case of a Sunday or public holiday, the delivery will be given on the next working day.
3. Additional edited images are charged at Rs. 250/- per image.
4. Selection of images for editing will take place at our studio on our system. If the client wishes to take all the pictures, the charges for that are Rs. 3000/- (Unedited JPGs – over 100 pictures)
Thinking of starting a modelling career? Perhaps you are just looking to have some beautiful, professional photos of yourself. Maybe you are looking for a different professional & corporate looks to use at work (Like the “About” section of your social media profile or your website). With multiple outfits, lighting set-ups and poses we have many options to create photography that will show you at your best.
A Professional Model portfolio is suitable for those extremely serious in pursuing modelling or acting as a career, and who would like to update their existing portfolios with new looks. Combining your ideas and vision plus our creativity and skill will achieve that high-end, professional look you are after. This gives you plenty of options for marketing yourself to clients. This session will require a pre-consultation to decide the ideal look and theme.
In Studio or on location, children portraits are all about having fun and letting your child’s personality shine during the photo session! Young children don’t have the ability or capacity to take posing direction. Instead, children are extremely literal and really over exaggerate when it comes to a posing request. Our best children and family portraits are un-coached, unscripted, precious and spontaneous moments from the heart. Instead of trying to over-pose children portrait sessions, we let them be more relaxed and shoot for emotion.
“Before you were born I carried you under my heart”- Mandy Harrison
You will love the inherent joy, beauty and significance of maternity photography. This is a good way to announce the arrival of your baby. There truly is a certain glow that only pregnant women possess — almost like an aura of wisdom and serenity. Capturing mom and dad together also creates fabulous pictures to celebrate the birth of a brand new family.